Who Are We?
Highspirit (www.Highspirit.ng) is the first social betting platform in Africa. Our company lets users bet against themselves on the outcome of any event with real money. Highspirit revolutionizes the world of betting, by making it less ‘mechanical’ and more social.
Why should you work with us?
Our biggest investment is in our people! At Highspirit, you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of perks on the side.
The Role: Customer Support staff
Keeping our customers happy is our priority! Our customer support team is responsible for providing customers and staff with support on various issues, including but not limited to troubleshooting and technical assistance in a team-based environment. Not only will that keep our customers happy and grow the company, but it will also help establish and maintain a seamless social betting experience.
Our Client Support team rocks! They provide all of our clients with training and operational support on our platform and are regular problem solvers.
A passion for live events with a strong desire to assist our clients in creating the ultimate fan experience!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responding to telephone calls, emails, and other requests for application support and following up as necessary
• Identifying, researching, and resolving issues promptly and accurately within our software solution
• Probing for customer issues and/or concerns to ensure the highest customer satisfaction
• Sharing best practices and solutions with team members to enhance customer satisfaction
• Documenting, tracking, and monitoring customer inquiries in Salesforce to ensure a timely resolution and follow up
• Customer education by demonstrating quick tasks within the application
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Outstanding customer support skills gained through relevant previous experience
• Strong service mindset – no obstacle or request too challenging
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and escalate customer issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in non-technical language
• Strong ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues
• Experience using Salesforce would be considered an asset
• A strong desire to help others is required
• Post-secondary diploma in Business and/or related field
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at Highspirit.
The Highspirit team places a high value on diversity; therefore, candidates of all ethnicities are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Deadline: 30th June, 2018
To apply, send your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Are We?