What is Highspirit?
Highspirit is a secure, user-friendly, online social wagering platform, where users can bet among themeselves on the outcomes of events with real money.
Why Choose Highspirit?
The main difference, among other differences, is that HighSpirit allows you to bet against real people, and not against the system.
What are Highspirit features?
Making money from HighSpirit is easy. If you are sure of the outcome of an event, take 3 seconds to make a prediction here. You do not do anything else; just sit back and relax. We have a vast database of users that will be willing to challenge your prediction.
To find challengers faster, share the prediction with your social media account. You can alternatively share the link to your prediction with friends.
What happens if nobody challenges my prediction?
If nobody challenges your prediction, when the date of the event passes, your funds will be moved back into your wallet. Users are encouraged to share their predictions on their social media outlets to get challengers more quickly.
What kind of predictions are allowed?
You can predict the outcome of any event, but note that the event must be verifiable. All predictions are vetted to ensure they are verifiable.
How much is my potential winning?
For predictors, your potential winning is your original stake plus the total stake amounts of all challengers
For challengers, your potential winning is two times your stake amount.
To bet on Highspirit, you either predict or challenge people’s predictions.
Let's say you want to predict that Pete Edochie will win the 2019 presidential election.
- 1. Login and click ‘PREDICT’ on the top-right corner of the screen, beside your profile picture, and the ‘Make a Prediction’ page opens up. You type in the desired title of the prediction, the description, the outcome, and the date you want the prediction to close.
- 2. Pay your desired stake. This stake can be any amount but the minimum is ₦100. We will get back to the stakes.
- 3. Your prediction is sent to the team for moderation. They check if it is VERIFIABLE. If the prediction is something they can verify, it is accepted and posted to the site. If not, it will be rejected.
- 4. Sit back and relax. On the day of the event, if your prediction was right, you will receive your original stake PLUS the total stakes paid by the challengers.
It's that simple.
You can give your prediction like to the person you want to bet against or share it to your social media with one click. Alternantively, our users will challenge your predition. If, for instance, a users sees a prediction like ‘Pete Edochie will win the 2019 presidential election,’ knowing he’s not even contesting. He/she will challenge that prediction.
How To Challenge:
- 1. Click on the prediction. On the prediction page, you will see the details of the prediction, the stake paid by the predictor, and the stakes paid by the challengers and their potential wins.
- 2. Click ‘CHALLENGE’ and pay your desired stake amount on the popup window.
- 3. On the day of the event, if Pete Edochie doesn’t win the 2019 election, you will get paid a sum of money that is equal to double of the stake amount you paid.
About The Stakes
Let’s say the predictor paid a stake of ₦10,000. You, as a challenger can stake anything from ₦100 to ₦10,000.
Challengers receive X2 of your challenging stake (i.e., ₦4,000).
Predictors receive the sum of the Challengers' stakes
Staking ₦2,000 on the prediction (original stake of ₦10,000), the allowable stake reduces to ₦8,000 (original stake minus your stake).
This continues until the original stake is equaled and the prediction closes.
On the prediction page, you will see a list of the challengers for the predictions, their stakes, and their potential wins.
Highspirit Affiliate Program
** Refer your friends to Highspirit and receive an equivalent of 1% of whatever amount they fund into their Highspirit wallets, whenever they fund their Highspirit wallets ...forever! **